We at Belco Arts take our responsibility to our patrons’ health and safety very seriously, and are doing the following to keep visitors and staff safe:
- Regularly cleaning public areas, with a focus on cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Providing sanitising and cleaning stations throughout the Centre.
- Installing visual guides in our spaces that help visitors maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres between each other where possible.
- Clearly displaying maximum occupancy signage for each space within the Centre, and the Centre as a whole.
- Ensuring all staff have completed the Department of Health’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Keeping up to date with changes to government guidelines.
Everyone attending Belconnen Arts Centre must sign in using the Check In CBR app upon arrival at Belconnen Arts Centre. If you need assistance checking in, please see our friendly staff at the box office. For your visit, ensure you are feeling healthy and well, help yourself to hand sanitiser when you arrive and take note of room capacities and social distancing.
If any of the following apply to you, you must not come to Belconnen Arts Centre:
• Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
• Diagnosed as having COVID-19
• Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, no matter how mild; if you are experiencing these symptoms, you should be tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible
• You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
• You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
• You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 14 days
If you hold a ticket or enrolment for an event and these apply to you or any member of your booking party, please contact Belco Arts to arrange a refund. Refunds must be requested prior to the event taking place, and we may request evidence to demonstrate eligibility for refunds under this policy.