Community is the place where you live and work, the people you know; it is the effort you put in to the world around you.
Belco Arts works with artists every day to realise their ambitions and connect them with the community. Through Infuse, you can donate directly to Belco Arts and boost our whole program. This is the perfect way to support Belco Arts as an ambitious, sustainable, welcoming and inclusive arts organisation for years to come. You’ll be making a range of initiatives possible, including:
- Inviting First Nations visual artists to make and present new work in our beautiful galleries with extensive curatorial and marketing support
- Supporting emerging artists and artists with a disability through development opportunities and waived exhibition fees
- Showcasing the creativity of hundreds of Canberrans and Australians each year in inclusive open exhibitions that build pride, joy and connection
- Presenting free, accessible visual arts workshops for the whole community
- Supporting local performing artists to present their work in our Theatre
- Hosting development residencies in our Rehearsal Room
- Providing free Dance Studio access to community-led wellbeing classes for participants who are deaf, disabled or experiencing chronic illness
- Booking local musicians alongside well-known touring acts to grow their experience and audience
- Delivering greater access to the Arts for all
We encourage you to support Infuse through ongoing monthly donations. You can manage this yourself through an online account, created for you when you donate. Your donation is fully tax-deductible. Please pledge what you can, and be sure to let others know how they can help their communities through Infuse.
Thank you wholeheartedly from the team at Belco Arts for your donations!