Wellbeing Program EOIs
Calling for new ways to Dance for Wellbeing!
Every week at Belco Arts we see the benefits of dance to an individual’s wellbeing, and we want to expand our current suite of programs with additional new opportunities for the community to access dance as part of their daily lives.
We invite professional dance tutors and companies who are interested in devising new programs or individual one-off classes as part of our Dance for Wellbeing program. Programs need to be focussed on working through dance towards delivering meaningful wellbeing outcomes (physical, cognitive, and social) for participants.
- All programs must be delivered in line with sound wellbeing principles, providing quality dance programs through which participants experience positive physical, cognitive, and social outcomes.
- The program must be devised, led, and delivered by an experienced/professional dance tutor(s).
- The program must be engaging, accessible and imaginative.
- The program must use safe dance practice and participants must be kept safe.
- Programs may include an assistant tutor(s) who may be a recent dance graduate or artist, keen to develop their expertise in the field.