1. All tickets are non-refundable; exceptions may occur as outlined in the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. If any of the following apply to you or any member of your booking party, you or they must not come to Belconnen Arts Centre:
• Required to self-isolate under laws aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19
• Diagnosed as having COVID-19
• Experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, no matter how mild; if you are experiencing these symptoms, you should be tested for COVID-19 as soon as possible
• You or a member of your household has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
• You or a member of your household has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
• You or a member of your household has travelled to a COVID-19 hotspot in Australia in the past 14 days
If these apply to you or any member of your booking party, please contact Belco Arts to arrange a refund. Refunds must be requested prior to the event taking place, and we may request evidence to demonstrate eligibility for refunds under this policy.
2. Ticket prices may fluctuate due to demand and Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserves the right to alter prices without notice.
3. A successful purchase will generate a confirmation number. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated takes no responsibility for incomplete purchases that have not received a confirmation number, where the customer has made no attempt to confirm the order.
4. Tickets sold on behalf of Presenters other than Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated are subject to the terms and conditions applicable to the relevant production. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated has no control over, or liability for, the performance of the event by the Presenter. All ticketing complaints and claims, and your legal rights, are as against the Presenter, not Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated, except where Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated is at fault or where you have a legal right against Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated under Australian Consumer Law.
5. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets from the Box Office.
6. Everyone attending a ticketed performance at Belconnen Arts Centre and occupying a seat must hold a valid ticket for that performance. In line with public health directions, visitors must sign in using the Check In CBR app upon arrival at Belconnen Arts Centre. If you need assistance checking in, please see our friendly staff at the box office. For your visit, ensure you are feeling healthy and well, help yourself to hand sanitiser when you arrive and take note of room capacities and social distancing.
7. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
8. Children under 2 years of age will be admitted to performances free of charge on the condition that they do not occupy their own seat but are seated on the lap of their parent or guardian.
9. Cameras and other recording devices are not permitted. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserve the right to request the deletion of any unauthorised photos or videos.
10. Beverages purchased on-site may be consumed in the venue. However, Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserve the right to prohibit glass, hot beverages or beverages completely, based on the needs of the event/production. Food may not be consumed during performances.
11. Entry to performances cannot be guaranteed if you arrive later than the advertised performance start time or if you leave mid-performance. If you are admitted into the performance, you must enter in a way that causes minimum disturbance to the performance. This may include sitting in designated seats closest to the entry and forfeiting pre-reserved seats.
12. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated will endeavour to disclose warnings regarding language, adult themes, haze, strobe, nudity and/or potentially offensive material to audience members prior to the production.
13. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists; vary advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity; refuse admission with reasonable cause; and/or change details of a performance without prior notice. Wherever possible, Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated will advise audience members of any changes prior to the commencement of the performance, or at the event, where prior notice is not possible.
14. Audience members are requested to turn off mobile phones before entering a performance.
15. Audience members are required to conduct themselves in a way that will not interfere with the enjoyment of the performance by other audience members.
16. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserves the right to request that audience members who breach these requirements leave the performance.
17. Refunds and exchanges are in line with the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice. If a refund is made, Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated reserves the right to retain any service (or equivalent) fee it has charged.
18. Exchanges from one performance date/time to another are allowed for Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated productions, so long as an equivalent ticket is available. 48 hours’ notice must be given to perform an exchange. Exchanges from one production to another are not permitted.
19. In the event of a performance cancellation, a refund will be provided to the original ticket purchaser. Customers may be at risk of no refund if the purchase was made from an unauthorised seller.