L I Q U I D
A survey exhibition of glass and ceramic artists
Entries close midnight Monday 28 September 2020
Following the success of our ceramic survey exhibition H O L D in 2019, we will once again be looking to focus on the beauty found in functional ware.
L I Q U I D will applaud the beauty and sense of intimacy experienced when using an exquisitely crafted vessel. We are calling for interested ceramic and glass artists from throughout Australia who are producing functional ware that epitomises the essence of good design, aesthetics and functionality.
We believe there are a wealth of ceramic and glass artists throughout Australia who are producing some exceptionally exquisite work. We invite you to express your interest in participating in this survey exhibition.
Do you make any type of vessel that takes the dining experience or home environment to another level? Please feel free to discuss your proposal with Artistic Director and Co-CEO, Monika McInerney, at email@example.com or on (02) 6173 3304.
Conditions of Entry
- There is no entry fee.
- Works must be able to be displayed upon a 30 x 30 cm square wall plinth.
- Works must be under 5kgs.
- Works can consist of multiple elements but all elements must sit within the 30 x 30cm space and not exceed the total weight limit.
- Each artist will be allocated an individual 30 x 30 cm square wall plinth.
- All works must be for sale and will incur a 30% commission exclusive of GST.
- Digital images of submissions will be reviewed and successful artists will be notified by Friday 2 October 2020.
- Artists are responsible for having their work delivered to Belconnen Arts Centre no later than 4pm Friday 23 October 2020. Artists are responsible for all freight costs related to transporting works to and from Belconnen Arts Centre.
- Exhibition opens 6pm Friday 30 October 2020 and closes 31 January 2021.
Entries close midnight Monday 28 September 2020.