Located beside the iconic Generator Gallery are two light-filled workshop spaces suitable for arts and crafts classes, short-term artist residencies and creative development sessions. With access to a sunny fenced courtyard space overlooking Emu Inlet and surrounded by a changing suite of exhibitions, the Workshops are the perfect cost-effective base from which to run art classes, get messy and nurture creative ideas.
Simple to find and access, Belconnen Arts Centre is easily reached via car, bicycle or public transport, and the Workshops can be set up with appropriately socially distanced tables or easels for different kinds of classes. Talk to us about hosting your creative session today!
$25 per hour | $150 per day | $600 per week
Day rate includes eight hours of hire. All prices inclusive of GST.
- Two workshop spaces to choose from
- Capacity of 12 people per workshop
- 48sqm of floor space per workshop
- Building is all on one level; accessible toilet available
- Easels and adult/child-sized table and chair options available
- Both workshops have sinks, Workshop 1 has a paint trap
Submit your hire enquiry here
Or phone us on (02) 6173 3300.