The brand new Rehearsal Room has been built to perfectly echo the conditions in The Theatre, allowing for highly accurate rehearsals and professional-quality creative outcomes. It is suitable for small performances, film screenings, artist residencies and dramatic workshops.
The Rehearsal Room has stunning double-height windows looking out over Emu Bank and inviting the outside in, but is also able to be made more intimate with privacy roller blinds or fully blacked out with wraparound curtains. There is a projector and large screen for showing media, and a professional lighting setup can be rigged to add the finishing touch to the space. Simple to find and access, Belconnen Arts Centre is easily reached via car, bicycle or public transport. Talk to us about utilising this exciting new space today!
$50 per hour | $300 per day | $1,200 per week
Day rate includes eight hours of hire. All prices inclusive of GST.
- Capacity of 45 people
- 90sqm of floor space
- Building is all on one level; accessible toilet available
- Full-length mirrors along one wall; sprung floor
- Able to be light-controlled with roller blinds and wraparound curtains
- Chairs and basic sound system included
- Sound desk, stage lighting, projection facilities and technical staff available for additional fees
- Not available for term-based activities; short-term hire only
Submit your hire enquiry here
Or phone us on (02) 6173 3300.