A central and accessible meeting place where you can find a fresh team perspective, the Belco Arts Meeting Room is purpose-built for small conferences, meetings, training sessions and workshops. Offering a professional, private and comfortable facility within a creative environment, it’s a great place for productive business gatherings.
Simple to find and access, Belconnen Arts Centre is easily reached via car, bicycle or public transport and is surrounded by many cafes and restaurants, so you can easily break out for lunch or order in. The Meeting Room is flexible (within social distancing guidelines) and can be set up in a number of configurations. Talk to us about hosting your next meeting today.
$50 per hour | $300 per day
Day rate includes eight hours of hire. All prices inclusive of GST.
- Capacity of 20 people
- 40sqm of floor space
- Building is all on one level; accessible toilet available
- Tables, chairs and 65″ Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard included
- In-room kitchenette with chilled/boiling water tap and fridge
- Guests welcome to supply own catering or order in
- Tea and coffee-making supplies provided for additional fees
- Meetings that run outside of standard opening hours (Tues-Sun 10am-4pm) may attract extra charges
Submit your hire enquiry here
Or phone us on (02) 6173 3300.