A central and accessible meeting place where you can find a fresh team perspective, the Belco Arts Meeting Room is purpose-built for small conferences, meetings, training sessions and workshops. Offering a professional, private and comfortable facility within a creative environment, it’s a great place for productive business gatherings.
Simple to find and access, Belconnen Arts Centre is easily reached via car, bicycle or public transport and is surrounded by many cafes and restaurants, so you can easily break out for lunch or order in. The Meeting Room is flexible and can be set up in a number of configurations. Talk to us about hosting your next meeting today.
$300 per day (9:00am-5:00pm)
$200 per half day / evening (up to 5 hours)
$1,300 per week
Non-profit community groups and organisations special recurring hire rate:
Saturday/Sunday only, 10am-12pm, 12pm-2pm or 2pm-4pm, $50
All prices inclusive of GST.
Please note that all hirers are required to hold current Public Liability Insurance policies.
- Capacity of 20 people
- 40sqm of floor space
- Building is all on one level; accessible toilet available
- 65″ Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard television with HDMI connection for laptops
- Tables, chairs and double-sided whiteboard
- In-room kitchenette with sink, fridge and kettle
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Guests welcome to supply own catering
Submit your hire enquiry here
Or phone us on (02) 6173 3300.