Gallery Reception Volunteers
Applications are always open
We are seeking volunteers to be part of the welcoming face of our Galleries, to enhance visitor experiences and work with our dedicated team to support artists and the development of their practice. Supporting our Gallery Reception staff team, volunteers assist in welcoming visitors, directing enquiries, assisting with administration, occasional shop and exhibition sales, keeping the Galleries looking their best, and helping to ensure that the visitor’s overall experience is a pleasurable one.
Becoming a part of the Belco Arts team, volunteers will;
- Be part of a fun, energetic and supportive highly skilled team
- Gain new, or share previous knowledge and expertise working in a gallery
- Support industry professionals, other volunteers, our staff and visitors
- Be enriched by the wealth of diversity and talent our art community celebrates
We are seeking volunteers to contribute two hours per week, between 12pm and 2pm on a regular day each week.
If you are:
- Passionate, engaged, and compassionate about the arts and community
- Welcoming, enthusiastic, friendly, and personable
- People-orientated with a professional manner to a diverse range of visitors to Belco Arts
- Able to work well within a team and open to making new friends
- Wanting to share your experience, expertise and learn from others
- Aged 18+
- Registered for Working with Vulnerable People or willing to become so (we can assist)
Please fill out the application below and the Visitor Services Coordinator will be in touch. Applications are kept for 12 months, however, if you have any further queries, please call on (02) 6173 3300.