- Refunds are available if requested at least one week (7 days) prior to the commencement of the workshop(s).
- Refunds requested within one week (7 days) of the commencement of the workshop(s) are only available in exceptional circumstances and must be supported by documentation (i.e. medical certificate).
- No refunds will be given after the commencement of the workshop(s).
- Partial refunds are not available if you are unable to attend individual workshops that are part of a workshop series.
- These policies apply to workshops designed and delivered by Belconnen Arts Centre only, and are not applicable to third-party workshops and classes (such as those delivered by venue hirers).
The material available from www.belcoarts.com.au is distributed as a general reference source.
Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated makes this material available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use. Before relying on the material in any important matter, users should carefully evaluate the source, accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information for their purposes and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material at this website may include views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated or indicate its commitment to a particular course of action.
Links to other websites are linked ‘as is’, are provided for convenience and do not constitute endorsement or approval of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. The listing of a person or company in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated of the products or services provided by that person or company.
Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated does not have control or responsibility for these external information sources. Links to other websites have been made in good faith in the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author agency/organisation and is timely and accurate.
It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information at those sites. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated makes no warranties that external information provided from www.belcoarts.com.au is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated accepts no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this website or its use or any site linked to this site.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website you do so at your own risk.
By accessing information at or through this site each user waives and releases Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated to the full extent permitted by law from any and all claims relating to the usage of the material made available through the website. In no event shall Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated be liable for any incident or consequential damages resulting from use of the material. Belconnen Arts Centre Incorporated cannot be held accountable for the placement or juxtaposition of a www.belcoarts.com.au link on any other site.