We at Belco Arts take our responsibility to our patrons’ health and safety very seriously, and are doing the following to keep visitors and staff safe:
- Regularly cleaning public areas, with a focus on cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Providing sanitising and cleaning stations throughout the Centre.
- Installing visual guides in our spaces that help visitors maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres between each other.
- Clearly displaying maximum occupancy signage for each space within the Centre.
- Ensuring all staff have completed the Department of Health’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
- Keeping up to date with changes to government guidelines.