Spinal Healing Chi Gong
9 Week Course with Chris Radnedge
12-1:10pm Saturdays 21 October – 16 December 2023
Dance Studio, Belconnen Arts Centre
Limited to 12 participants. Please enrol early to not miss out. Click interested to enrol on Facebook event.
This Spinal Healing Chi Gong Course (Chee gong: Energy Skill) has been developed by Rehabilitation Specialist Chris Radnedge after 20+ years of training in both Western and Eastern healing methods.
What you will learn:
- Exercises to move each segment of the spine to decompress the entire spine.
- How to release nerve pain.
- How to correctly support the Spine by using the legs and pelvis as a stable base
- How to balance positive and negative emotional energy as a way to further old injuries.
- How to dredge meridian channels
- What pain means within Eastern healing therapies.
- How to start living a pain free, stiffness free life again!
- How to rebuild your energy for life!
Chi Gong has a long history of improving Sleep, posture and overall life contentment. Chris has helped 7000+ clients in his busy Soft Tissue Therapy and Bowen Therapy Clinic in Bruce: Restore Muscle Therapy. His focus is on Restoring Natural pain free movement to clients with: -Spinal disc herniations, degeneration and nerve root compression.
***Please note: this course is NOT suitable for Spinal Cord Injuries or Traumatic Brain Injuries.