See the blonde. website for dates, prices and enrolment
Join us at Belconnen Arts Centre in Canberra to design, make and walk away with two of your very own handmade sterling-silver or solid 9ct gold rings.
During the two-hour workshop, we’ll walk you through the basics of silver or goldsmithing. You’ll get a hands-on experience, learning techniques such as sawing, annealing, soldering, filing and polishing from our mentor craftsmen – it’s perfect for beginners! Your rings’ size, shape and look are completely customisable – and you’ll be able to put lettering or numbering on the inside or outside. Due to the high-quality materials used, your new rings will also be water, sweat and rust-proof – giving you the peace of mind to wear them anywhere.
Each class comes with:
- Experienced ring-making teachers
- Two customised handmade silver or gold rings to wear home
- A $50 discount when you bring a friend
- A unique, personal experience with cool people
- All silver, gold and other materials supplied
- A friendly and relaxed environment
- Ring-making tools and equipment
Our class is the perfect date night, a great shared experience alongside your mates or enjoyed on your own. We also offer private bookings for corporate or group events. Bring along another person and save $50.
Each class is limited and strictly subject to availability!