We are always looking for artists who are interested in offering fresh and engaging workshops. All workshop presenters are required to have a Working with Vulnerable People registration, which can be obtained from Access Canberra.
If you are interested in presenting workshops, read through the workshop descriptions and then fill in the Expression of Interest form below. You can also contact Public Programs Officer, Ann McMahon, to discuss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all workshops will be delivered to participants in an online capacity until further notice.
- Occur weekly for a minimum of six weeks, at a time that takes into account the potential commitments of the intended audience
- Should provide participants the opportunity for extended exploration of a technique or creative process
- Introduce participants to a technique or creative process
- Techniques should be relatively easy for participants to pick up
- By the end of the session, participants should ideally have either a finished piece of work or the beginning of a piece of work they can continue by themselves